Sign Up & Win The World’s Best Yoga Mat!
Just subscribe to DoYouYoga’s free weekly yoga updates and get the chance to win this cool Manduka yoga set worth $155. We draw a lucky winner out of every 5000 subscribers! Read terms >>
Enter your email below and click “Get updates!”
About The DoYouYoga Newsletter
- Get free weekly updates about yoga, green living, meditation and happiness;
- Learn how yoga can make you more healthy and more happy;
- Unsubscribe whenever you like.
About The Manduka Black Mat PRO Deluxe Package!
- Made from eco-certified PVC material;
- Slip-resistant, fabric-like surface texture;
- Thickest, yet densest yoga mat on the market;
- Designed to provide the extra cushion needed for not only comfort, but also joint support;
- Manufactured emissions-free;
- Backed with a Lifetime Guarantee;
- Package comes with a cool bag, a cork yoga block and a strap.
- Mat dimensions: 7.0 lbs; 71” long; 26” wide; 1/4″ thick.
- Approximate retail value: $155.00.
- You participate in the raffle by signing up to the DoYouYoga.com newsletter.
- This giveaway is open to everybody who’s at least 18 years of age, except the employees of DoYouYoga.com.
- 1 winner will be selected at random from every 5000 new eligible entrants. The winner will be notified by email. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- One winner will receive one Manduka Black Mat PRO Deluxe Package. Approximate retail value: $155.00. All prizes will be awarded.
- No transfers, substitutions in prizes or cash will be allowed.
- Entries that are lost, late, illegible or incomplete for any reason will not be eligible. DoYouYoga.com reserves the right to modify or terminate this raffle or disqualify any entry in the event of technical impairment by computer virus or otherwise. In the event of early termination, DoYouYoga will randomly select winners from all eligible entries received at time of termination. In the event of a dispute concerning the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the email account is registered.