Yes, there's the get-back-in-shape aspect to mom and baby yoga, but yoga with your little one is much more than a fitness class or a few minutes working your abs on a yoga mat. Bond with your baby, spend quality time together, learn to cope with frustrations and interruptions, and celebrate this momentous life change in the best possible way – yoga together.
1. When Mommy’s Happy, Baby’s Happy
2. Particularly When The Two Of You Fit Together So Well
3. This Mom Understands The Benefits Of Extra Resistance
4. While This Munchkin Spotted Something More Interesting Right Over There
5. Sometimes The Best Practice Is The Least Active
6. This Moment One Baby Made A Lifelong Yogi Friend
7. This Moment of Deep Relaxation
8. And This Circle Of Mini Yogis Doing Their Own Thing
9. She’s a Natural! Who Needs an Instructor When You Can Take Tips From Your Baby?
10. If It’s Good Enough For Gisele Bundchen and Baby Vivian…..
11. It’s Good Enough For You And Mini-You
12. Happy Baby Pose!
13. Just Don’t Get Discouraged When Your Mommy Yoga Time Ends Up Like This
14. Or This
So, what are you waiting for? Pick those stray bits of play-doh from your yoga mat, exhale as you bend over from the waist, remove the littlest one’s fingers from your hair, step back into a lunge and hold - for as long as you can manage while your baby and toddler are using your legs as a jungle gym. No one said it was easy practicing yoga with a young family but the benefits are priceless. Namaste!