We all have those days when life feels a little blah. But if you’re stuck in the midweek doldrums, or just need a little pick-me-up, don’t worry! We have the cure for you listless yogis.
Take a look at these 15 amazing quotes that are sure to inspire you to hit the mat or hit the road—or both! Because travel and yoga are a lot like peanut butter and jelly: great separate, but always better together.
1. Travel doesn’t have to end just because your trip does. You can seek other souls no matter where you are.
2. Don’t be afraid to seek out that road. You never know what you may find.
3. This classic book quote by Jon Kabat Zinn embodies the true essence of what it means to be a travelling yogi.
4. If you’re at home in yourself, as yoga teaches us to be, you can be at home anywhere.
5. Remember this quote next time you’re stuck on a 10-hour flight next to someone who won’t stop snoring.
6. If you only travel to check off items on a bucket list, you’re doing it wrong!
7. Nothing teaches you to appreciate the magic of everyday life like being in a new place.
8. Have courage. You can do anything you set your mind to.
9. This is true for both yoga and travel.
10. Don’t stop at Chapter One! There are so many pages to be explored.
11. Even in a city where you don’t know a soul, you’ll never be lonely if you remember this quote.
12. So true! Yoga is the perfect preparation for travel.
13. Yoga and travel both teach you to live in the moment. So it only follows that yoga + travel = winning at life.
14. Don’t ever forget this!
15. Need we say more? Never stop practicing.
What are your favorite travel quotes? What quotes inspire you to keep practicing your yoga at home and on the road?