Season 7 of Game of Thrones has been crazy...to say the least. You have Dany going all out with her dragon babies, Cersei might just be at her most vile and cunning self yet, Jon is now King in the North, the Night King and his army getting closer to the wall, and Bran...well, Bran is still trippin'.
If you haven't caught up yet on season 7 of Game of Thrones, it's best to stay away from this post. But if you're as obsessed with the show as we are, and canNOT wait for the season finale, keep reading and laugh your Westerosi butt off with these hilarious memes, tweets, and reactions to this season of GoT.
1. Dany's really determined.
2. A reminder for those who post spoilers!
3. Everyone's on board the Jon-Dany ship.
4. ...Even though there's this teeny tiny "problem" of them being blood relatives.
5. That Ed Sheeran cameo though...
6. When waiting for the next episode is just too painful...
7. These guys know how it feels. They've waited for 7 seasons!
8. We get it Dany—mother of long names.
9. When Jon finally knows something but no one will listen.
10. And even though we have these Westerosi olympians...
11. This is still baaaad, you guys...
12. But on the bright side, you also get pointers about love from GoT.
Find you a man who talks about you the way Tormund talks about Brienne of Tarth — Mindy Kaling (@mindykaling) August 21, 2017
13. This show is just THAT good.
14. So good that characters from other TV shows want to help out.
Hell yes, Walter White!
15. And even though we said goodbye to one of the show's baddest gangstas...
16. And suffered through that heartbreaking Viserion scene...
I feel like at this point there needs to be a #GameofThrones group therapy. My little heart just can't take it! pic.twitter.com/aCGOlVI7km — Lauren Hart (@laurensophia23) August 21, 2017
17. We did get that sweet moment between Jon and Dany.
18. So we will still keep watching...
19. Knowing that this will be us once Season 7 ends.
How can you sleep after that, and know that there is only one season left of the GREATEST SHOW.. #GameOfThrones pic.twitter.com/A2T3hQlFM8 — 8/22 (@LeoContE22) August 21, 2017
20. Good thing we have yoga to help us cope...just like Missandei right here. ;-)
What are YOUR thoughts on this season of Game of Thrones? Let us know below!
Image credit: @WightsKing