21 Positive Affirmations and Why They Work
In pharmaceutical testing, one group is given the actual drug, and others are given a placebo, to test whether a drug works outside of the power of thought. Hypnosis based on the power of suggestion works in a similar way.
Did you know that we can also use affirmation, meditation, and visualization to lower stress levels in our body?
Creating Your Own Reality From Within
Dr. Wayne Dyer likes to say, “As you think, so shall you be.” In Yogic philosophy, you become what you think. You create your own reality from the inside.
That’s why we can upset ourselves simply by having a worst-case scenario mentality. Conversely, we can use affirmations to reward our brain into thinking positively.
These affirmations have been carefully chosen for you. Choose one of these each day for the next 21 days. Repeat it aloud, email it to yourself, and post it where you will notice it throughout the day.
See for yourself that affirmations harness the mind’s power by directing your intentions toward your best self and your happiest life.
21 Positive Affirmations
- I am loved deeply.
- I am free to express what I’m feeling.
- I believe in my intentions.
- I live in the present moment.
- I know the right thing to do.
- I am immersed in abundance.
- I am safe.
- I trust my intuition.
- I am loveable.
- I honor my commitment to myself and others.
- I make my life and no one else makes it for me.
- I deserve pleasure in my life.
- I live in harmony with myself and others.
- I believe in what I know is true.
- I love and accept who I am.
- I am grounded and centered.
- Who I am is enough.
- I am guided by inner wisdom.
- I express my truth with confidence.
- Energy fills my life.
- I am open so love may flow through me.
The world is not created “out there” and then experienced internally. By telling yourself what you wish to believe, your subconscious mind begins to believe it. And your mind will find a way to make it happen (because it thinks it has).
Image Credit: Silvia Mordini