A lot of yogis need peace and quiet when they practice yoga on the mat. Having a gorgeous view doesn't hurt either. If you want all of this when you practice, you're not scared of heights, and most importantly—you have money to burn, then this exclusive yoga class in Vegas might be something you'd be interested in.
Maverick Helicopters and Vegas yoga company, Silent Savasana, teamed up to offer a HeliYoga experience that includes a private helicopter ride from the Strip to the red sandstone peaks of the Valley of Fire State Park, where you and five of your friends can practice yoga together.
Why is it so darn expensive?
The HeliYoga experience, with one yoga class, costs $3,500 for six people. Aside from the 45-minute, round-trip helicopter ride to the Valley of Fire, here's what's included in that fee:
- limo ride to and from the helicopter terminal
- a bit of on-foot exploration of the scenic location
- Lululemon yoga mats (we're not sure if you'll get to keep them or they just let you use it for that class)
- 75-minute private yoga class
- individual headphones through which you'll hear the teacher's instructions and playlist
- a post-yoga glass of fizz for you and your friends
We don't know about you, but $3,500 seems just a liiiittle bit too much (even though we'll admit the private heli-ride to a helicopter-only accessible location sounds awesome). Even if you and your friends go splitsies on this, you'll still have to fork over about $584 each.
But hey, to each his own, right? If you're interested, you can learn more about it here.
Image credit: TheTimes.co.uk